Highlights from the 2011 Global Conference
Highlights: Leading companies, global development authorities, and pre-eminent speakers came to the Chamber on October 5 and 6.
Featured event sessions -- condensed video (or watch below)
(Video above) Last year's keynote speaker is one of the best voices to remind us why smart and sustainable emerging-market development is a business imperative. "We have a unique perspective ... we will benefit as much, or more, from the progress that will result," stated Microsoft's Brad Smith, general counsel and EVP of legal and corporate affairs. Smith's speech took place at the U.S. Chamber headquarters on Oct. 6, 2011.
Rainmakers TV producers interviewed leading experts about global CSR. View All Rainmakers TV videos from the 2011 Global Conference
- Keynote by The Honorable Porfirio Lobo, President of Honduras
- Keynote by Brad Smith, General Counsel and Executive Vice President, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Microsoft Corporation
- Bo Miller, Global Director of Corporate Citizenship, The Dow Chemical Company
- Ed Martin, Director of Marketing Excellence and CSR Insights, Hershey
- Jason Saul, Author of Social Innovation Inc. and Founder of Mission Measurement
- Dane Smith, Managing Director, FSG