The Foundation identifies emerging issues and conducts original research on the future of business and produces events that highlight issues facing industry and the business environment. Additionally, the Foundation has developed programming around specific areas of interest to the business community, including:
- Corporate Citizenship Center showcases successful, inspirational, and replicable corporate citizenship models and their positive business impact on people and communities.
- Education and Workforce program promotes rigorous educational standards and effective job training systems to preserve the strength of America’s greatest economic resource ― its workforce
- Hiring Our Heroes helps veterans and military spouses find meaningful employment through nationwide hiring fairs.
- Institute for Organization Management offers a four-year advanced education program for trade association, chamber of commerce, and other nonprofit professionals.
- Center for Women in Business (CWB) promotes and empowers women business leaders to achieve their personal and professional goals.