There are several ways to support our work to help business make a difference around the world: Engage Supporter, Shape Leader, or Al la carte opportunities. As a 501c3, your contribution is tax deductible. To learn more, please contact Rebecca Mousseau.
A business supporter has unlimited access to CCC resources for 12 months. We send a monthly email to supporters outlining upcoming opportunities and links to valuable resources so you have all critical information together.
(Contribution based on revenue: <$1B revenue = $5k; $1B - $10B revenue = $10k; >$10B = $15k)
- Access to profile reports and original research.
- Access to nearly 150 business supporters in CCC's network.
- Opportunities to submit editorial through CCC's communications platform.
- One free registration and 20% off additional registrations to our forums and webinars.
- Access to all Issue Network's resources, programming, and signature events, including:
- Business for Good Database
- Citizens Awards
- Corporate Citizenship Conference
- Editorial and digital platforms
- Activities such as video chats and meetings scheduled on rolling basis
(Engage with an additional $25,000 contribution)
Shape level supporters receive all benefits of the Engage level of support plus:
- Opportunity to be a leading company in an Issue Network with other leading companies and influence its focus and direction.
- Help define the specific outcomes for the Issue Network of your choice.
- Positioning as a leader on a social issue your company cares deeply about.
- Recognition in publications, including research reports and case study publications.
- Participation in our Leadership Circle:
- Opportunity to attend the Annual Leadership Circle Meeting where top issues in corporate citizenship are addressed and CCC's next year's programming and Issue Networks are determined.
- Invitations throughout the year to join high-level networking opportunities.
- Early access to CCC programming including our Annual Conference agenda and Issue Network-specific programming.
- Recognition as sponsor at the signature event for the Issue Network.
- Speaking opportunity at the signature event or another meeting.
- Two free registrations and additional 20% off registration.
Al La Carte Opportunities
(Total $100,000 contribution)
Underwriter level supporters receive all benefits of the Engage and Shape level of support plus:
- Recognized on CCC’s homepage on a rotation of featured companies.
- Premier recognition at all CCC events as a CCC Underwriter.
- Premier recognition in CCC Year-In-Review.
- Premier on-going opportunities through the year.
- Custom opportunities to be developed with the CCC team.
*Leadership Circle: Any company who contributes $25,000 or more has access to CCC's strategic business leadership network where companies cultivate, validate, and shape issue network and overall programming. Yearlong opportunity, which includes invitation to the Annual Leadership Circle Summit in January with CCC's Advisory Board.