Co-Designing the Future: The Role of the Private Sector Partnering in Education
At the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, we are witness to the positive impacts business can have on society through strategic initiatives and partnerships. Our newest case study report, Co-Designing the Future: The Role of Private Sector Partnering in Education, highlights companies that are working hard to address existing gaps in learning opportunities throughout the country. The report includes chapters on:
- STEM Education
- Workforce Readiness
- Teacher Training and Development
- Access to Technology and Resources
- Access to Education
- Career Exploration
The report features best practices in education from leading companies including Apollo Education Group, Capital One Financial Corporation, Discovery Education, The Dow Chemical Company, FedEx, IBM, Intel Corporation, PNC, Qualcomm Wireless Reach, Western Union Foundation, and more. This case study is the first in 2015 by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center.
In addition to the full report PDF, we'll be featuring each article on our Blog, available here:
- USCCF: Business Creates a Stronger Future through Education
- Tata Consultancy Services: Creating Tomorrow's STEM Leaders, Today
- Ernst & Young: Making the Business Case for Youth Mentoring
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company: Soft Skills are Huge for Giving Kids a Boost
- Travelers: The Insurance Industry Has a Plan to Compete for Nation's Best Employees
The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, or its affiliates.