When: July 2, 2020 @ 2:00 p.m. ET
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation has launched a virtual conversation series to help prepare the business community for the immediate and longer-term sustainability implications of COVID-19. Our next conversation will focus on the importance of robust recycling and recovery systems both in the current context of COVID-19 and in the resource-constrained future.
- March 9, 2020: Beyond 34 Cincinnati Region Recycling Leaders Meeting
- July 31, 2019: Beyond 34 Initiative Kick-Off in Cincinnati: How Public and Private Sectors Can Collaborate for Recycling System Optimization
- July 18, 2019: Beyond 34 Webinar: Realities and Opportunities in U.S. Recycling Infrastructure
- April 25, 2019: Beyond 34 Webinar: Waste Audits: What Gets Measured, Gets Managed
- February 26, 2019: Beyond 34 Orlando Region Recycling Leaders Meeting
- November 1, 2018: Beyond 34 Orlando Region Recycling Leaders Meeting
- June 26, 2018: Beyond 34 Recycling Prioritization and Planning Workshop
- October 19, 2017: Orlando Region Recycling Optimization Workshop
If you are interested in getting involved or hosting an event, please contact Stephanie Potter.