When: July 18, 2019
During this webinar, attendees will hear about the current state of U.S. infrastructure, ideas for improving local recycling infrastructure, and examples of the latest and greatest technology in recycling infrastructure.
Beyond 34 Initiative Kick-Off in Cincinnati: How Public and Private Sectors Can Collaborate for Recycling System Optimization
When: July 31, 2019
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, City of Cincinnati, Hamilton County, and Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber are hosting the kick-off event for the Beyond 34 recycling initiative’s effort in Cincinnati on Wednesday, July 31.
- March 9, 2020: Beyond 34 Cincinnati Region Recycling Leaders Meeting
- April 25, 2019: Beyond 34 Webinar: Waste Audits: What Gets Measured, Gets Managed
- February 26, 2019: Beyond 34 Orlando Region Recycling Leaders Meeting
- November 1, 2018: Beyond 34 Orlando Region Recycling Leaders Meeting
- June 26, 2018: Beyond 34 Recycling Prioritization and Planning Workshop
- October 19, 2017: Orlando Region Recycling Optimization Workshop
If you are interested in getting involved or hosting an event, please contact Stephanie Potter.