The Citizens Awards honor the most accomplished social and community initiatives within the private sector that leverage a company's resources, expertise, and talent to make a positive impact. Continue reading below to determine whether your business is eligible to apply.
- Awards are open to businesses of all sizes, trade associations, and chambers of commerce.
- Any eligible entity may nominate itself or be nominated by a third party. Given the public format of finalist information, third-party nominators should ensure the nominated entity is aware of the application and prepared to participate in awards activities.
- Eligible entities can be nominated for more than one category, but a separate application is required for each category. Additionally, while a company can be nominated in multiple categories, they will only be named a finalist in one category.
- Past winners are not eligible to submit an application for two years in the category for which they won. For example, 2018 Award winners not eligible until 2021. Immediate past winners ARE, however, more than welcome to submit nominations in new categories!
- No more than three companies will be named a finalist in a specific category.
There is no fee to submit a nomination, and no limit for the number of nominations a business can submit across categories.