The Disaster Help Desk Is Here for You
Expert GUidance for businesses in their time of need
The Disaster Help Desk provides one-on-one expert assistance to small business owners before, during, and after a disaster strikes. From preparing for hurricane and wildfire season to unexpected floods or power outages, our team is here to answer any questions you might have, including topics such as:
- Readiness for minor and major disasters, ranging from fires and floods to massive natural disasters.
- Relief information for those immediate days and months after a disaster strikes your business, including federal resources.
- Long-term recovery advice and connections to others who can help you create a path to re-opening and staying open after a disaster.
FIND SUPPORT DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
COVID-19 is affecting small businesses in a variety of ways. From loss of business to remote work, things are continuously changing during the COVID-19 pandemic and businesses are being forced to adapt. The Disaster Help Desk is here to help you navigate this challenging time.
- Financial Assistance for Small Business
- Resources for Small Business
- Resources for the Workplace
- Mental Health Resources
Contact us TODAY
By dialing 888-MY-BIZ-HELP or contacting us here, you’ll be connected to experts who will assist your business in any disaster stage.
The Disaster Help Desk team has advised thousands of small businesses nationwide since 2007. Companies and communities that have faced massive disasters have relied on the Disaster Help Desk to help them chart a course to survival.
The Disaster Help Desk also assists with small, isolated disasters, such as power outages and facility fires.
“I was hopeless when I called the Help Desk after a massive flood affected my restaurant. By the end of my conversation with the Help Desk staff member, I knew the next steps I would take and I regained hope for the future.” - Small Business Owner, Tennessee