Business engagement in communities is stronger than ever. They invest time, resources, and capital to help make the world a better place. But how do we know whether these efforts have been truly successful?
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center’s 2014 conference is focused on results. In today’s world, companies must ensure that every dollar spent is meaningful, that every employee volunteer opportunity is worthwhile, and that every investment shows a return. There is more pressure than ever from corporate stakeholders to show meaningful outcomes. From philanthropy to shared value, from sustainability to governance, from partnerships to employee engagement, companies must ensure their work is driving measurable, lasting impact.
We believe that stronger businesses can achieve greater results that create a better world.
Read the Latest from This Year's Conference Speakers
- Moving Towards a Circular Economy
- PNC Grow Up Great
- Corporate Signature Programs Sharpen Philanthropic Focus and Impact
- Veolia Measures the True Cost of Water
- Sustainability is a Team Sport
- New Technologies Are Turning Garbage into Energy
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
1615 H Street NW
Washington, DC 20062
To learn more:
- Past Participating Organizations
- Learn About Last Year's Conference - The Network Effect: How Business Drives Progress
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Capital One Financial Corporation | The Dow Chemical Company | FedEx | Global Impact | Microsoft | PNC | Time Warner Cable | Western Union Foundation
Apollo Education Group | DSM | Lockheed Martin | Seattle International Foundation