The Circular Economy: Unleashing New Business Value
Videos from Day 1
Videos from Day 2
The linear take-make-waste industrial model is no longer viable in the face of rapid population growth and resource constraints. This paradigm is giving way to the circular economy, a model that focuses on careful management of material flows through product design, reverse logistics, business model innovation, and cross-sector collaboration. This more regenerative model affords a viable business opportunity to successfully tackle environmental priorities while stimulating economic growth and development. Join us on May 6-7 to identify opportunities for your organization to adopt a circular economy approach that translates into positive environmental impacts, real cost savings, and greater profits.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s 2015 Sustainability Forum, presented in partnership with The Ellen MacArthur Foundation, explored the powerful impact of the circular economy. The event brought together some of the most influential leaders and thinkers from business, government, and nonprofit organizations to explore how to make the circular economy work for businesses, examine how innovative business models can accelerate cost savings, and explore new advances in cradle-to-cradle design.
Through compelling keynotes, insightful panel discussions, interactive workshops, and unparalleled networking opportunities with innovative thinkers and influential leaders, participants walked away with greater insights and practical knowledge on how to implement circular economy opportunities in their organizations to improve bottom lines, create jobs, and restore ecosystems.
- Remanufacturing Yellow Iron: Caterpillar as Salvage Experts in the Circular Economy
- Creating a Better Way for Life Through a Circular Economy
- It’s Time To Stop Trash Talking and Start Talking Trash
- The 5 business models that put the circular economy to work
- Towards a Circular Economy
- A Sustainable Legacy: How the Ray C. Anderson Foundation Builds Circular Economy Opportunities
- Five Megatrends that Will Unleash Business Value in the Circular Economy
- 2014 - Accelerating Sustainability: Energy and Water in Your Operations and Supply Chains
- 2013 - Bricks and Sticks
- 2012 - The Role of Business in Environmental Innovation
- 2011 - Revitalization, Reinvention, Resilience and Responsibility for Business Leaders in Environmental Innovation
In Partnership With