The T3 Network will launch an interoperable learning record (ILR) Resource Hub that will contain a variety of resources to support networks of organizations implementing ILRs in the ILR pilot program.
The Resource Hub will include open data resources as well as links to partners that can enhance the interoperability of current and new learner record products and tools, such as:
- Documentation on data standards,
- Technical protocols for linking data to individuals,
- Competency data for populating content in the ILR,
- Information about other pilot partners and potential partners for your ILR pilot, and
- High-level field guides that provide instructions and best practices for implementing, coordinating, and evaluating ILRs.
The ILR Resource Hub will be available to any stakeholder or set of partners that are interested in pursuing an ILR pilot. If you are interested in contributing one or more resources to the Resource Hub, please complete the form below.