The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation showcases emerging solutions to issues that impact our future, and offers powerful partnership opportunities.
The Foundation provides entry to exciting events and the ability to share your thought leadership. Further, our worldwide reach enables partners to access our extensive multimedia network.
Benefits of Partnering with the Foundation
- Opportunities to participate in energetic and high-profile events with leaders in the global economy, including discussions and working groups about issues affecting the business community.
- Opportunities to activate your brand at public events, through prominent logo placement, keynote speaking opportunities, and acknowledgement from Foundation leaders.
- Opportunities for executives to work alongside leaders in the corporate social responsibility, nonprofit, and government spaces.
- Opportunities to access and contribute to digital communications platforms with a national and global reach.
- Opportunities to contribute as a thought leader to educational campaigns that reach nearly 3,000 state and local chambers, and more than 100 international American Chambers of Commerce.
- Opportunities to engage students and support the next generation of business leaders.
Foundation programming frequently appears in regional and national media outlets. The Foundation receives dozens of media hits monthly from publications including Forbes, CNN, The Huffington Post, Education Week, and more.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's website, uschamberfoundation.org, generates more than 200,000 page views monthly across scores of blog posts, research reports, and event listings. Much of this traffic is generated by the Foundation's blog, which offers a platform for companies seeking to weigh in on important issues.
Additionally, our social media properties, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, have more than 650,000 followers, and our email newsletters have more than 20,000 subscribers.