The U.S. Chamber Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center has partnered with Amway to provide insight to community health stakeholders in Kent County, Michigan on how they can better address the challenges of maternal health, child health, nutrition, and food security in Kent County. Click here to access the report.
This research identifies a road map for stakeholders involved in preventing obesity. Navigating Obesity: A Road Map for Prevention surveyed leading obesity prevention organizations to compare their approaches and assess the roles that stakeholders play. This research highlights the commonalities and gaps between these approaches and sets out a unified vision for how stakeholders in the U.S. should tackle obesity.
The U.S. Chamber Foundation's case study report, Achieving Food Security: Private Sector Solutions for Global Development Challenges, highlights businesses and organizations that are working towards a future in which all people have access to abundant, nutritious, safe, and affordable food, while minimizing negative environmental impacts. Click here to read the report.
Building a Business-led Culture of Health and Food Security Case Study Report, highlight’s businesses and organizations that are providing innovative solutions and partnerships to some of our country’s toughest health and wellness challenges.
- Health Means Business Campaign
- Workplace Wellness Toolkit: Best practices in workplace wellness programs
- Every year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation host an event on National Workplace Wellness Week. Learn about our 2013 discussion Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness: Advancing Public Private Partnerships.
- Business for Good Map
- County Health Rankings Action Plan, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The Environmental Innovation Map. A resource that showcases the most dynamic business initiatives geared towards overcoming environmental challenges.