Behind every thriving community are businesses fueling opportunity and prosperity. Together, with our partners, we’re spreading the message on why businesses matter and what they need to be successful and have the greatest impact on our society.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation offers powerful partnership opportunities. You’re part of a nationwide organization dedicated to educating the public on how business is keeping America strong and creating opportunity.
Benefits of Partnering with the Foundation
- Access to our FAST FORWARD event series and other signature events. Activate your brand through keynote speaking roles, premium exhibit space, and networking opportunities with a distinguished audience of global business leaders and industry influencers.
- Opportunities for executives to work alongside leaders in the public and private sector on current and emerging issues impacting business, including corporate social responsibility and education and workforce.
- Opportunities to contribute as a thought leader to educational campaigns that reach nearly 3,000 state and local chambers, and more than 100 international American Chambers of Commerce.
- Access to engage students and support the next generation of business leaders.
- Opportunities to contribute to our digital communications platforms with national and global reach.
Foundation programming frequently appears in regional and national media outlets. The Foundation receives dozens of media hits monthly from publications including CNN, Forbes, The Huffington Post, and Education Week.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's website, uschamberfoundation.org, generates 1.8 million visitors across scores of editorial posts, research reports, and event listings. Much of this traffic is generated by our blog, which offers a platform for companies seeking to have a voice on important issues.
Our social media properties, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube, have 2.2 million followers, and our email newsletters have more than 200,000 subscribers.
To learn how your company can engage with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, please contact Rebecca Mousseau at 202-536-9134.