To get involved, please contact Gerald McSwiggan, Director, Issue Networks.
The U.S. relies heavily upon technology and innovation for its economic strength, yet it is consistently being reported that American studies lag behind their international peers when it comes to science, technology, engineering, and math. The STEM network seeks to identify, raise awareness, and promote business solutions and other contributions to this issue. This Network seeks to:
- Network and share best practices with peers.
- Build awareness around local and national STEM and job skills training programs
- Develop partnerships across sectors
A Lesson Plan for Partnerships: Insights From Leading STEM Nonprofits looks to better understand partnerships between corporations and nonprofits. By surveying leading STEM educational programs, the research assessed the relationship between nonprofits and corporate partners and provides a guide for how to build stronger partnerships.
- Webcasts: The Case for Being Bold: A New Agenda for Business in Improving STEM Education
- Webcasts: In Support of Innovation: How the Business Community is Improving STEM Education
- Webcasts: The Opportunity Equation: Transforming the Nation Through STEM Education
- Meet the Players: STEM related organizations
- Online STEM Resources
- STEM Terminology
- Business for Good Map
For more information and resources on education, please visit the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Education and Workforce program.