Empowering employees to live the healthiest lives they can means addressing their total health - both physical and mental. Research shows that when employees succeed in life, they succeed in their jobs. They are more productive, engaged, loyal and goal-oriented. Benefits of Mental Health First Aid at Work include:
Teach your employees and leaders how to help someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use concern.
- Increases understanding of mental health concerns
- Reduces misunderstandings and myths
- Increases confidence to help others within the context of your company's policies and procedures
- Improves attitudes about treatment
Foster Employee Engagement
Leverage your most valuable resource by engaging employees in their own mental health care.
- Increases employee mental health awareness
- Creates an environment where mental health is a natural dialogue
- Emphasizes the importance of early recognition, impact on physical health and treatment efficacy
Tailored for Your Workplace
The trainings are customized to complement your existing employee services and wellness programs.
- Offers a select team of dynamic, business-minded instructors
- Provides information on mental health and substance abuse concerns and skill-building exercises
- Reflects your organization and specific audience with a customized presentation, resource guide and case studies
Contact Elyse Cohen to learn more about bringing a training to your workplace.