WORKFORCE CHALLENGES, EMPLOYER-LED SOLUTIONS
The U.S. Chamber Foundation's national workforce conference, Talent Forward 2018, welcomes leaders and change makers in the business and education communities, industry and human resource partners, and other community leaders to discuss the most critical topic in our country today: our workforce. How to grow, recruit, and align talent to economic need impacts everyone—every future and existing employee and every business, whether a mom and pop shop or Fortune 50 company. Ultimately, creating environments where cultivating talent is the focus leads to shared success for individuals, companies, and communities. This year’s conference featured dynamic speakers discussing real pathways to careers, actionable strategies to close the skills gap, and a breakdown of real, employer-led solutions that are driving talent forward.
The following slides from Talent Forward 2018 have been approved for distribution:
- Ready, Willing, and Able: Youth Are the Best Investment You'll Ever Make, Susan Reichle
- State Leadership Transforms Workforce Development, Secretary Terry Gill
- Employers Overcoming the Skills Gap, Cheryl Oldham
- Faster + Cheaper Alternatives to College, Ryan Craig
- Career Choice: A Peculiar Approach to Talent Development, Steve Johnson