Build high-performing talent pipelines.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation developed Talent Pipeline Management® (TPM) to advance authentic employer leadership in building high-performing talent pipelines. TPM leverages lessons learned from supply chain management, strategies, and tools to help employers and employer associations play the role of an end-customer in a talent supply chain. Supported by the TPM framework and delivered through the TPM Academy®, TPM facilitates change management and closes the gap between supply and demand, preparing students and workers for the most in-demand jobs and careers.
Top benefits of TPM include:
- Built on industry best practices
- Authentically employer-led
- Generates granular, actionable data on employer demand
- Provides a structured and agile process for collective action and decision making
- Engages the full spectrum of talent sourcing providers
- Creates shared value, competitiveness, and accountability
- Focused on employer ROI
TPM: A Strategy, A Movement
Learn more about Talent Pipeline Management.