2014 Citizens Awards Finalists will be named at this year's Corporate Citizenship Conference. Join us this September!
The Citizens Awards honors excellence in corporate citizenship. Over the past 15 years, our Awards program has recognized some of the business sector’s most accomplished social and community initiatives. Dozens of industry leaders, including Abbott, Capital One Financial Corporation, DSM, Google Inc., IBM, KPMG, UPS, and more, earned a Citizens Award for their outstanding contribution to addressing some of society’s greatest needs.
This year, awards will be given in eight categories. Six will honor businesses for specific strategic initiatives:
- Best Commitment to Education Program—Honors a strategic initiative focused on improving educational and career readiness outcomes for students.
- Best Community Improvement Program—Honors a strategic initiative to improve local communities.
- Best Disaster Response & Community Resilience Program—Honors a strategic initiative in disaster response and creating more resilient communities.
- Best Economic Empowerment Program—Honors a strategic initiative to empower individuals through financial inclusion and business empowerment initiatives.
- Best Environmental Stewardship—Honors a strategic initiative focused on environmental issues.
- Best Health and Wellness Program—Honors a strategic initiative to improve the health and wellness in communities.
New for this year, the Foundation will award two Best Corporate Steward awards. These awards honor a business for its exceptional overall corporate citizenship portfolio.
- Best Corporate Steward – Large Business—Honors a company for exemplifying the highest ideals of corporate stewardship through overall values, strategies, and operational practices.
- Best Corporate Steward – Small and Middle-Market Business—Honors a company for exemplifying the highest ideals of corporate stewardship through overall values, strategies, and operational practices.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.