Join Corporate Citizenship Center for a webinar to discuss its most recent research, Aligning Communities: How Four Cities Are Preventing Obesity. The report examines community-based obesity prevention programs in four specific communities: Camden, New Jersey; Denver, Colorado; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The webinar will explore how those programs work, and what companies have, and can, do to take an active role in those programs.
Webinar presenters include:
- Kim Fortunato, Director of Campbell Healthy Communities, Campbell Soup Company
- Alicia Meadows, Director of Planning and Development for Oklahoma City County Health Department
- Noelle Melchizedek, Denver Regional Coordinator at LiveWell Colorado
- Lawrence Bowdish, author of the report and researcher for Corporate Citizenship Center
- Jeff Lundy, Director, Community Health and Wellness Program, Corporate Citizenship Center