Build high-performing talent pipelines.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation developed Talent Pipeline Management® (TPM) to advance authentic employer leadership in building high-performing talent pipelines. Built by business, for business, TPM provides employers and their education and workforce development partners with strategies and tools to co-design talent supply chains that connect learners and workers to jobs and career advancement opportunities. Supported by the TPM framework and delivered through the TPM Academy®, TPM facilitates change management to achieve better outcomes for all partners.
Top benefits of TPM include:
- Built on industry best practices
- Authentically employer-led
- Generates granular, actionable data on employer demand
- Provides a structured and agile process for collective action and decision making
- Engages the full spectrum of talent sourcing providers
- Creates shared value, competitiveness, and accountability
- Focused on employer ROI