A strategic alignment between classroom and career.
- Keeping pace with the changing needs of the economy. 78% of hiring managers say the skills gap persists across industries. Employers need a talent strategy that will help them clearly communicate their most critical job needs to their partners in education.
- Upskilling is no longer a nice to have. The TPM approach builds external pipelines—adequately preparing talent that has yet to walk through the door—as well as long-term strategies for backfilling, upskilling, career pathway development, and succession planning.
Top benefits of TPM include:
- Built on industry best practices
- Authentically employer-led
- Generates granular, actionable data on employer demand
- Provides a structured process for collective action and decision making
- Engages the full spectrum of talent sourcing providers
- Creates shared value, competitiveness, and accountability
- Focused on employer ROI