A strategic alignment between classroom and career.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Talent Pipeline Management® (TPM) initiative is a workforce strategy for our time that can meet the needs of today’s changing business environment. This approach:
- Prioritizes alignment between education and workforce systems
- Creates shared value for students and workers, education and training providers, and employers
- Shifts employers into the driver's seat to proactively lead partnerships with talent providers
- Equips business with the practical tools necessary to build an effective talent supply chain
- Provides a systematic framework flexible enough to be pursued as its own initiative or to enhance the employer role in an existing initiative