The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is excited to offer the LeaderShip for Sustainability training on July 30 – August 1 in Washington D.C. The three-day training program, developed by Transitioning to Green, is perfect for executives and managers who want to learn how to lead their businesses successfully into a future that’s built on a triple-bottom-line foundation of people-profits-planet.
Training participants will gain practical insights and applications to grow their sustainability initiatives, session topics include:
- Adopting a systems approach to sustainability that includes leading for triple-bottom-line goals and results.
- Advice for sustainability: the assessments, metrics, and measurements for building a sustainable business.
- Understanding inherent ecosystem service resources—air, water, soil, energy, nonrenewable raw and rare earth materials in terms of sustainable business and prosperity.
- Using the GlobStrat Triple Bottom Line Strategic Business Simulation, leaders develop businesses with a culture and capacity to operate sustainably, and learn ways to incorporate sustainability advantages into the core of their actual businesses.
The LeaderShip for Sustainability training is ideal for:
- Executives and managers in sustainability, environmental, health & safety, and corporate social responsibility.
- Middle Managers in sustainability-critical functions including: finance, manufacturing, operations, human resources, marketing and sales, R&D, and supply chain.
- Emerging and high-potential leaders.
The in-person training will take place on July 30 from 8:00 am-6:00 pm, July 31 from 8:00 am-6:00 pm, and Aug. 1, 2014 from 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
Due to the nature of this program, space is limited. If you’re a business leader interested in taking your sustainability initiatives to the next level, you do not want to miss this training. Learn more and register today!