On May 6, 2014, join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, the US Business Council for Sustainable Development, and SustainAbility for our annual environment forum. Register here.
- Non-US Chamber of Commerce member - General Admission: $225.00
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce member: $195.00
- Local Chamber member: $195.00
- Nonprofit: $195.00
- Government*: $195.00
- Academic Institutions: $195.00
- Students: separate promotion code needed
- Corporate Citizenship Center supporter: FREE – 1 free ticket, 20% off any additional registrations
- WBCSD, USBCSD members: 20% off registration (separate promotion code needed)
Click here for a list of hotels near the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Please contact Jennifer Gerholdt with any questions.
*Legislative employees should consult with the House and Senate ethics office, as appropriate, to determine whether there would be any prohibition on their attendance at this event. Executive branch employees should obtain written permission to attend this event from their designated agency ethics office and should send a copy of the permission to Brooks Nelson by email email@example.com prior to the event.