The Drive for Diversity in the Boardroom
November 25, 2015
Here's what's making headlines this week:
- Betsy Berkhemer-Credaire, Author of The Board Game, talks about the drive for diversity in the boardrooms of Nebraska’s Fortune 1000 firms and across the U.S., and shares what minorities and younger women are looking for when selecting where to work.
- How do you overcome challenges of a career change and what should every 20-something do to set themselves up for success? Find out from Lisa Lambert, vice president of Intel Capital, here.
- Meet the woman rallying global support for female business owners, the inspiration behind Women’s Entrepreneurship Day, here.
- Try this year-end pledge: Sponsor a woman in tech. Learn more about how you can help other women this holiday season.
- Don't miss Dale Nirvani Pfeifer's interview with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, where the CEO and founder of GoodWorld, talks about her startup company that offers a platform for charities to collect donations through social media.