Join the #IamSmallBiz Photo Competition
You're invited! Calling all small business owners across the nation to join the conversation surrounding America's premier small business event. You can join the competition by sharing a picture of your small business on Instagram or Twitter.
Although hundreds of small business owners will be traveling to D.C. for America's Small Business Summit to meet with their representatives, we recognize that the reality of being a small business owner doesn't always afford the time or resources to make the trip. We're here to help.
Here's the deal:
- Share a photo and include #IamSmallBiz (be creative!).
- Include the name of your business, your business mission, and a message for lawmakers (in the caption or tweet).
- Bonus points if you tag your local Chamber of Commerce
- Encourage fellow small business owners to join the conversation.
- Follow the hashtag -- click like or retweet messages from other small business owners.
Two out of every three new jobs are created by small businesses, and it's important that lawmakers in Washington hear from the engine that drives our economy.
Don't settle for a #HumbleBrag -- you built your small business and that's a big deal. Take credit for it and join us in celebrating American innovation and entrepreneurship.
Here's the incentive:
- Exposure: We'll be monitoring the hashtag and retweeting/regramming our favorite photos -- and promoting them to a huge audience of influencers.
- Advocacy: Taking a stand for the things you believe in is a civic duty, and promoting small business is good for all of us.
- Free iPad: America's Small Business Summit attendees will vote for their favorite photos June 8-10, and the winner will be sent a free iPad mini.