Lifelong Penchant for Creativity Leads to the White House
July 15, 2015
Here's what's making headlines this week:
- Brit Morin, founder of Brit + Co never thought her fondness of creative projects could ever lead to a create while growing up in San Antonio. Learn more about how her impressive tech resume and starting a company has gotten her two invitations to the White House.
- A look at the media attention garnered by female CEOs – and the consequences that follow.
- Women in business have needed their own “Old Boys Club” for a very long time. Jenny Powers has done just that.
- Here’s what we know: gender diversity is good for business.
- Pooja Chandrashekar started a national non-profit working to close the tech gender gap. The even more amazing part? She founded it as a high school sophomore.