What's the best way to motivate employees?
August 26, 2015
Here's what's making news this week:
- Dell CMO Karen Quintos believes the best way to motivate employees is to simply listen. Learn more about Quintos’ success with this tactic as well as Dell’s initiatives to champion women in business.
- One of the toughest hurdles to starting a new business can be knowing where to start looking for funding and investors. Some of the legwork has been done for you by San Francisco-based entrepreneur Catherine Cason. She’s compiled a list of venture firms, accelerators, angel money, networks and resources that are all targeted towards female entrepreneurs.
- Alicia Robb never expected she would one day be a venture capitalist, but she became involved in the VC world with the launch of her second book about financing tactics for women-owned companies. Learn about Robb’s experiences as a VC as well as financial opportunities for women.
- Although appropriate qualifications and pertinent experience are key to winning a position on a board, sponsorship by someone already at the table is just as important.
- Are you a female and an entrepreneur? If so, you may be interested in the Global Startup Ecosystem Ranking of the top cities in the world for female entrepreneurs. Find out if your city made the list.