10th Annual International Women’s Day Forum: Marking a Milestone, Continuing the Momentum
2020 is an important year for the fulfillment of women’s economic empowerment and gender equality. One hundred years ago, the 19th Amendment guaranteed women’s constitutional right to vote in America. Forty-five years ago, the United Nations began celebrating International Women's Day on March 8. Twenty-five years ago, 189 national governments negotiated a global agreement, the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action, to achieve greater opportunity for women.
As we continue to work to create a more gender-inclusive society, what milestones will we mark next? The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s 10th Annual International Women’s Day Forum: Marking a Milestone, Continuing the Momentum will showcase the changemakers, doers, leaders, and visionaries who are paving the way for a better future for all.
Join cross-sector leaders and organizations in New York City on March 5 to advance progress, partnerships, and prosperity.
- Early Bird rate (until January 31): $300
- Regular rate: $375
For speaker or sponsorship opportunities, please email Alex Goodman at email@example.com.
• Sarah Friar, Chief Executive Officer, Nextdoor
• Keke Palmer, Actress, Singer, Dancer and Activist
• Jessica N. Grounds, Co-Founder, Mine The Gap
• Deloris Wilson, Head of Strategy and Operations, BEACON: The DC Women Founders Initiative
• Willy Foote, Founder and CEO, Root Capital
• Anna Palmer, Editorial Director of Women Rule and Co-Author of Playbook, POLITICO
- 2019 International Women’s Day Forum, The Equality Opportunity
- 2018 International Women's Day Forum, Partner With Purpose: Business for Gender Equality
- 2017 International Women's Day Forum, Measuring Success, Making it Count: Business Investing in Women and Girls
- 2016 International Women's Day Forum, The Business of Inclusion: Global Prosperity through Women and Girls Empowerment