Thank you to those who joined us for the 2018 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Better Together. Check out the video archive below to view the main stage presentations.
When it comes to driving meaningful progress in a community, together is always better. Community development has a greater impact when all parties at the table contribute their skills and resources. Programs are more sustainable when companies take a holistic approach to their corporate citizenship investments—taking the time to understand and tackle how issues intersect. Communities are more resilient when businesses, nonprofits, and government collaborate around a shared vision. However, creating meaningful, strategic partnerships is not easy. How do we join forces and build coalitions to shape the world for the better?
The theme of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's 2018 Corporate Citizenship Conference was Better Together. On November 14 and 15, we convened business leaders and cross-sector partners in Washington, D.C. to explore the possibilities when we come together. Better Together focused on:
- Strategies for building meaningful coalitions of partners that will drive sustainable progress.
- Techniques for establishing innovative business-to-business partnerships.
- Initiatives that have broken down silos both within organizations and in communities.
- Approaches to design your corporate citizenship plans to align local priorities with global impact.
- Methods for fostering a more diverse and inclusive corporate culture to help organizations fully realize the power of their employees, value chains, and stakeholders.
As a society, we will go further if we go together. We encourage you to join us next year to continue the conversation and learn how your organization can create a greater impact through meaningful collaboration.
Discounted price (until 9/21/18): $600
Regular price: $700
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Alex Goodman.