2019 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Solve Together
Register today for the U.S. Chamber Foundation's 2019 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Solve Together.
On a global scale, issues that have long been siloed to corporate social responsibility (CSR) professionals are now central to business strategy. At our 2018 conference, “Better Together,” we learned that we can be more sustainable, efficient, inclusive, forward-thinking, and simply better when working together on these fundamental issues. In 2019, join more than 600 diverse business leaders and cross-sector partners in Washington, D.C. to strategize about how to solve these challenges together.
What Will You Learn?
- Best practices from Citizens Awards winners, representing some of the most strategic and innovative corporate citizenship programs.
- Helpful strategies around employee engagement, measurement & data, and partnerships.
- How to integrate social impact strategies business-wide.
- Methods for fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture.
- Enhancing equity and access across communities, consumers, and workplaces.
- How to make an impact locally and globally.
- Insight into the next frontier of CSR and trends in the field
What Can You Expect?
- Powerful storytelling and information sharing.
- Interactive working sessions on cross-cutting issues and closed-door discussions on commonly faced challenges.
- Valuable opportunities to network and partner with others who are committed to making a difference.
- Stimulating plenary discussions, fireside chats, and keynotes on our main stage.
Join the U.S. Chamber Foundation on November 13-14 in Washington, D.C. for the 2019 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Solve Together. This event convenes business leaders and cross-sector visionaries to explore how to create a greater impact through collaboration.
Explore previous year's agendas:
- 2018 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Better Together
- 2017 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Opportunity Forward
- 2016 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Purpose and Progress
Regular price: $700
For speaker or sponsorship opportunities, please email CorporateCitizenshipCenter@USChamber.com.