2020 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Business Solves
Throughout 2020, we’ve encountered seismic shifts in how we conduct our lives and how we see the world. A global pandemic, social unrest, and economic hardship—these events have challenged the world, but they have also sparked unparalleled agility, innovation, and empathy from the business community. From quickly pivoting to manufacture medical supplies, to working to create greater equality of opportunity in America, 2020 has shown how business doesn’t just heed the call to action, but is essential to creating a stronger, healthier and more resilient future for all.
The 2020 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Business Solves will confront the extraordinary economic and health challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the call for inclusion and equity that has swept our communities and workplaces into a new era, all while trying to build a more sustainable world. As we look to the future, we will discuss how business will lead through our recovery and chart a resilient path forward, working hand in hand with cross-sector partners to help our communities emerge stronger.
The 2020 Corporate Citizenship Conference: Business Solves is virtual and free of charge, but space is limited. For the first time this year, the conference will be held in conjunction with our 21st Annual Citizens Awards, honoring the most accomplished social and community initiatives within the private sector. Join us for three afternoons of engaging content and insightful conversations with cross-sector leaders at the leading edge of purpose and innovation to drive action toward a better future for all.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event, please contact Rebecca Mousseau.
- Dalila Wilson-Scott, President, Comcast NBCUniversal Foundation
- César Vargas, U.S. Chief External Affairs Officer, Anheuser-Busch
- Eshauna Smith, CEO, Urban Alliance
- Mark K. Shriver, CEO, Save the Children Action Network
- Tae Yoo, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Cisco
- Daymond John, Founder, President and CEO, FUBU
- Asha Varghese, President, Caterpillar Foundation
- Paula Kerger, President and CEO, PBS
- Reba Dominski, Executive Vice President, U.S. Bank, & Chief Social Responsibility Officer and President, U.S. Bank Foundation
- The Honorable Martin Walsh, Mayor, City of Boston
Explore previous year's agendas: