Want to get some career advice but don't know where to start? CWB is providing a mentoring session for professional women and men who want to gain insight on their career goals and meet one-on-one with some of the top professionals in Washington, DC. Whether you are just starting out in your career, looking to start your own enterprise, or have a business dilemma and need some advice, our mentoring session is a great way get answers to your career questions, network with experienced professionals, and start a mentoring relationship.
- Debbie Askin, Team Askin Technologies, Inc.
- El Brown, KinderJam
- Marlene M. Colucci, American Hotel and Lodging Association
- Commissioner Rebecca Dye, Federal Maritime Commission
- Sandra Eberhard, Women Presidents' Educational Organization
- Karen Alderman Harbert, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for 21st Century Energy
- Sue Hensley, National Restaurant Association
- Leslie Hortum, Spencer Stuart
- Rear Admiral Joyce M. Johnson, DO, MA, U.S. Public Health Service
- Janet Kavinoky, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Sara Olson, POLITICO
- Patricia M. Loui, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Martha E. Marrapese, Keller and Heckman LLP
- Paul McKay, Partner and Creative Director, IWS
- Gina Seebachan, The Children's Playseum
- Terry Weisz, Marriott International, Inc.
- Liz Whitehead, WEConnect International
- Judy Zakreski, Chindex Medical Limited
Want to learn more about mentoring? Check out our articles:
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Attend Our Annual Mentoring Reception
- Six Career Tips from a CWB Mentor
- Questions to Ask a Mentor
- Make the Most of Your 10 Minutes