Beyond 34 Orlando Region Recycling Leaders Meeting
At this meeting, recycling leaders in the Orlando region will discuss the past, outcomes-to-date, and future of the Beyond 34 effort in the Orlando region.
During this meeting, we will:
- Review the Beyond 34 program strategy to date and collect feedback from attendees on program successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Update local stakeholders on the status of Beyond 34-funded projects and other high-impact implementation projects to increase the local recycling rate.
- Share insights from guest speakers on topics such as the latest recycling policies in the region and how other multi-stakeholder, region-focused efforts have approached increasing local recycling rates.
- Detail how the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation will take the learnings from this pilot effort in the Orlando region and help other localities increase their recycling rates.
- Lead a focused discussion on two specific projects to advance the projects and identify concrete next steps.
- Discuss next steps for the Beyond 34 effort in the Orlando region and for the engagement of local stakeholders in it.
If you are interested in attending this meeting, please email Scott Breen for more information.