This meeting will continue to build on the in-person meetings, research, and efforts that have taken place as part of the Beyond 34 effort in the Orlando Region. The goal of Beyond 34 is to activate innovative local stakeholder collaboration to increase local recycling rates and for Orlando to be a model city of circularity and waste minimization that others can emulate.
During this meeting, we will:
- Review the status of implementation projects including the new MRF, standardized labels, anti-contamination campaigns, organics collection and infrastructure, and a facility/warehouse recycling best practices workshop
- Meet the new local Beyond 34 project managers
- Discuss Beyond 34 project funding
- Organize local stakeholders further into which specific projects they want to assist
- Identify which stakeholders we need to engage or further engage
- Plan for the coming months and the next meeting of recycling leaders
For a look at the agenda, click here.
The meeting notes can be found here.