This summit hosted by the U.S.-Israeli Business Initiative will bring together business leaders, government officials, and water experts to discuss practices in corporate water stewardship and public policies to address the growing demand for water.
- Showcase best practices and case studies in corporate water stewardship
- Establish water sustainability as an enabler of economic growth
- Promote a business case for water and engage the business community on water issues
- Advance policy ideas, public-private partnerships, and industry solutions to manage water resources
- Strengthen U.S. collaboration with Israel on water policy and technology
- Business leaders and investors
- State and metropolitan Chambers of Commerce
- Federal, state, and local government officials, including governors and state development agencies
- Water utility authorities
- Academia and research institutions
- Government of Israel, including government ministers and water experts
- The Future of Water – What are the trends, risks, and emerging solutions?
- Improving Water Governance – What public policies will ensure economic growth?
- Water Innovation – How can businesses effectively mobilize technologies?
- Water Stewardship as Business Strategy – What are best practices for implementing good water principles throughout corporate supply chains?