Join us for a free hiring fair and transition summit for service members, veterans, and military spouses. This summit features key federal and state agencies, influential military leaders, innovators in the business and employer communities, and local community leaders.
This two-day transition summit will feature interactive and informative panel discussions, recruiter training, and facilitated discussions focused on improving competitive employment for service members, veterans, and military spouses. The summit will also include a networking reception for employers, military leaders, and job seekers, and will culminate in a hiring fair on the second day. Please scroll down for the full event agenda.
Employers: Learn how to make the most of these Transition Summits here.
► Employers, and Service Organizations: Click here to register.
► Job Seekers: Register here. Why register? Job seekers can upload their resumes to be viewed by employers ahead of the event.
If you have any other questions, please visit our FAQ page.
► August 29
All events before 5 p.m. will take place at Camp Horno/53 Area – Regimental Instructional Facility
- If a military ID card carrier is driving the vehicle with non-military ID card carrier passengers, the military ID card carrier is responsible for his/her passengers while on the installation. No base access is required for passengers in this case, although ID may be required of anyone requesting access to the base.
- If a non-military ID card carrier is driving the vehicle with non-military ID card carrier passengers, the driver and all passengers are required to apply for base access.
- Law Enforcement staff who are attending the event in their official squad car AND are in uniform do not need to apply for base access.
- All persons driving on base must have current driver license, insurance, and registration.
- Once you submit your information for base access, you will only be contacted if a problem arises with your access. You will not be contacted if you are cleared for access.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Our Service Member Transition Summits connect employers of every size and industry with talented veterans, service members, and military spouses through a series of town hall style panel discussions, networking receptions, employment workshops, and a Hiring Our Heroes hiring fair. For more information on our Service Member Transition Summits, click here.