Full Event Recording
Resources Provided by Speakers
- All Chamber and Chamber Foundation resources can be found at uschamberfoundation.org/coronavirus
- First Five Years Fund FAQs for Small Business Administration loans immediately available to childcare providers
- SCORE COVID-19 resources
With over 30 states implementing stay-at-home orders, childcare is a central concern for many working parents, especially in essential industries, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is committed to helping the childcare industry weather this storm.
To provide more information for childcare businesses struggling to stay afloat, the Chamber Foundation will host a webinar on Monday, April 6 to discuss COVID-19's impact on the childcare industry, the federal legislative response, resources available to small businesses, recommendations on how childcare providers can leverage loan programs, and more.
Agenda & Speakers
- Welcome & Agenda Overview -- Cheryl Oldham, Senior Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Federal COVID-19 Response -- Neil Bradley, Chief Policy Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Early Education in CARES Act -- Sarah Rittling, Executive Director, First Five Years Fund
- Small Business Support -- Bridget Weston, Acting Chief Executive Officer, SCORE Association
- Applying for the Paycheck Protection Program -- Les Pasternack, Group Manager, PNC SBA Finance
- Navigating Your Options -- Julia Barfield, Senior Manager of Policy & Programs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Open Q&A, Moderated by Julia Barfield