Fifth Annual Sustainability and Circular Economy Summit
Join us for the Fifth Annual Sustainability and Circular Economy Summit on August 15 and 16 in Washington, DC.
Join hundreds of sustainability and circular economy professionals at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Fifth Annual Sustainability and Circular Economy Summit August 15-16 in Washington, D.C. This year’s Summit will convene a diverse group of decision-makers from across sectors to educate one another on replicable, successful initiatives and benchmark strategies for impact through 2030 and beyond.
The agenda will feature insights on how to form innovative cross-industry collaborations; execute on upcoming sustainability commitments; and anticipate and address the next frontier of sustainability issues. Speakers will go beyond the “what” of sustainability programs and priorities to explain the “how” behind implementing such initiatives within an organization. Attendees will have unparalleled networking opportunities with thought leaders from business, government, academia, and nonprofit organizations.
Join us in August to gain the knowledge and skills needed to most effectively execute sustainability and circular economy priorities, together with peers on the same journey.
For a look at previous summits, click the links below:
- Fourth Annual Sustainability and Circular Economy Summit: Translating Value to Ignite Action
- 2017 Sustainability and Circular Economy Summit: From Aspiration to Implementation
- 2016 Sustainability Forum: Better Business, Better World: Mainstreaming the Circular Economy
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Alex Goodman at 202-463-5960 or agoodman@USChamber.com.
- Supply Chain
- Circular Economy
- Recovery and Recycling
- Sustainable Packaging
- Water Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Goal Setting
- Cross-Industry Collaborations
- Smart Cities
- GHG Emissions
- Regenerative Agriculture
- Zero Waste
- Digital Tools
- Andrew Morlet, CEO, The Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Caroline D’Angelo, Global Sustainability and Innovation Advisor, U.S. Department of State
- Cheryl Coleman, Director of Resource Conservation and Sustainability Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Chris Hagler, Executive Director, Climate Change & Sustainability Services, Ernst & Young
- Colonel Mark “Puck” Mykleby, United States Marine Corps (Retired)
- David Ferguson, Director, Center for Development Innovation, U.S. Agency for International Development
- George Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority
- Jim Sullivan, Head, Global Sustainability Innovation Accelerator, SAP
- John Trujillo, Director, Public Works, City of Phoenix
- Leo Mackay, Jr., Senior Vice President, Internal Audit, Ethics and Sustainability, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Rajesh Mirchandani, Chief Communications Officer, United Nations Foundation
- Suzy Friedman, Senior Director, Agricultural Sustainability, Environmental Defense Fund
- Tamara Barker, Chief Sustainability Officer, UPS
- Tensie Whelan, Director, Center for Sustainable Business, New York University Stern School of Business
- Thomas Nash, VP & Chief Procurement Officer, American Red Cross
- Tom Szaky, Chief Sustainability Officer, TerraCycle, Inc