Please join us for two days of career development for military spouses. The event kicks off May 9 with an evening networking reception and closes with a hiring fair on May 10.
This event is open to all military spouses, employers, and service organizations. Service members and veterans are also welcome.
► Tuesday, May 9, 7 - 9 p.m. | Networking Reception
- Opportunities to engage with recruiters, community leaders, local professionals, and senior military spouses
- Resume guidance before the hiring fair
- Access to valuable contacts and career advice from industry professionals
► Wednesday, May 10, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Hiring Fair
- Employers committed to hiring military spouses
- A Career Spark demonstration, showing military spouses how to build skills-based resumes
- Career resources and tools from our non-profit partners
► Click here to register for this two-day event.