Fort Irwin Military Spouse Career Event
Please join us for two days of career development for military spouses. The event kicks off with an evening networking reception and closes with a hiring fair.
This event is open to all military spouses, employers, and service organizations. Service members and veterans are also welcome.
|► Wednesday, April 26|
|6 - 8 p.m.||Networking Reception|
|► Thursday, April 27|
|10 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Hiring Fair|
Our networking reception provides:
- Opportunities to engage with recruiters, community leaders, local professionals, and senior military spouses
- Resume guidance before the hiring fair
- Access to valuable contacts and career advice from industry professionals
Our hiring fair features:
- Employers committed to hiring military spouses
- A Career Spark demonstration, showing military spouses how to build skills-based resumes
- Career resources and tools from our non-profit partners
► Click here to register for this two-day event.