More than ever before, businesses need to foster inclusive cultures to not only attract and retain top talent—but to remain competitive. There are practical strategies and tangible benefits for businesses of all sizes to focus on inclusion.
Join us on May 17 for Inclusion Incorporated—an opportunity for businesses and partners to learn how to build inclusive cultures inside and outside your organizations. This event will convene businesses, nonprofits, and government leaders to engage and connect over the best practices, innovations, and partnerships that are driving inclusion and equality in workplaces and communities, and how companies of any size can benefit from those lessons. The event will explore:
- Techniques for establishing innovative and authentic inclusion policies and programs
- Strategies to grow employee engagement and resources
- Tactics for businesses of all sizes and budgets to inform their diversity & inclusion journey and investments
- Ways to strengthen their standing as a stakeholder in their communities
- Methods for fostering a more diverse and inclusive corporate culture to help organizations fully realize the power of their employees, value chains, and stakeholders
This event and network is designed for leaders across business functions and roles including human resources (HR), diversity and inclusion, legal, corporate citizenship and corporate social responsibility, workforce and talent management, economic development and empowerment, and community partnerships.
This forum is part of the Chamber Foundation’s campaign, which helps companies understand and realize the full benefits of fostering LGBT inclusion. The event will also share new research conducted by the Chamber Foundation that explores the corporate and community value of authentic inclusionary practices by investigating and analyzing LGBT-inclusive workplaces.
Building inclusive cultures benefits everyone. Join us on May 17 to learn how to harness the power of inclusion to help your organization.
There is no cost to attend this event. Click here to register!