Please join us for two days of career development for military spouses. The event kicks off with an evening networking reception at USAA Headquarters and closes with a hiring fair at Fort Sam Houston.
This event is open to all military spouses, employers, and service organizations. Service members and veterans are also welcome.
► Wednesday, September 20
7 - 9 p.m. | Networking Reception at USAA Headquarters Bank Lobby, 10750 W I-10, San Antonio, TX 78288
- Opportunities to engage with recruiters, community leaders, local professionals, and senior military spouses
- Resume guidance before the hiring fair
- Access to valuable contacts and career advice from industry professionals
► Thursday, September 21
10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Hiring Fair
- Employers committed to hiring military spouses
- A Career Spark demonstration, showing military spouses how to build skills-based resumes
- Career resources and tools from our non-profit partners
► Employers and Service Organizations: Click here to register for this two-day event.
► Job Seekers: Register here for this event.
Why register? Job seekers can upload their resumes to be viewed by employers ahead of the event.