Joint Base San Antonio Military Spouse Career Event
Please join us for two days of career development for military spouses. The event kicks off with an evening networking reception at USAA Headquarters and closes with a hiring fair at Fort Sam Houston.
This event is open to all military spouses, employers, and service organizations. Service members and veterans are also welcome.
► Wednesday, September 20
7 - 9 p.m. | Networking Reception at USAA Headquarters Bank Lobby, 10750 W I-10, San Antonio, TX 78288
- Opportunities to engage with recruiters, community leaders, local professionals, and senior military spouses
- Resume guidance before the hiring fair
- Access to valuable contacts and career advice from industry professionals
► Thursday, September 21
10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Hiring Fair
- Employers committed to hiring military spouses
- A Career Spark demonstration, showing military spouses how to build skills-based resumes
- Career resources and tools from our non-profit partners
► Employers and Service Organizations: Click here to register for this two-day event.
► Job Seekers: Register here for this event.
Why register? Job seekers can upload their resumes to be viewed by employers ahead of the event.