Please join us for two days of career development for military spouses. The event kicks off with an evening networking reception, followed by a theatrical performance hosted by Arts in the Armed Forces (AITAF), and closes the next day with a hiring fair.
This event is open to all military spouses, employers, and service organizations. Service members and veterans are also welcome.
►Tuesday, May 2, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. | Networking Reception and AITAF Performance
- Opportunities to engage with recruiters, community leaders, local professionals, and senior military spouses
- Resume guidance before the hiring fair
- Access to valuable contacts and career advice from industry professionals
- Following the traditional networking portion of the Tuesday evening's event, job seekers will have the opportunity to view a special performance hosted by Arts in the Armed Forces and participate in a Q&A with the actors.
► Wednesday, May 3, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Hiring Fair
- Employers committed to hiring military spouses
- A Career Spark demonstration, showing military spouses how to build skills-based resumes
- Career resources and tools from our non-profit partners
► Click here to register for this two-day event.
About Arts in the Armed Forces (AITAF)
Established by US Marine Corps veteran and three-time Emmy Award-nominated actor, Adam Driver, and actress, Joanne Tucker, AITAF performs theater for all branches of the military at US installations domestically and around the world. The goal is not simply to provide an enjoyable evening, but to use the powerfully emotional shared experience of live theater to open up conversations capable of bridging the divides between military and civilian, service member and family member, the world of the arts and the world of practical action.