SPORTS FORWARD brought together visionary industry leaders who are shaping the future of sports and fitness. Established professionals and savvy startup founders alike discussed how they’re finding new ways to support athletes at all levels, engage fans, and create jobs.
Topics at SPORTS FORWARD included the entrepreneurial movement in sports; next-generation sports marketing; eSports; player safety; illegal streaming; the economic impact of sports in cities; and the role of sport in bringing about social change.
- George Pyne, Founder & CEO, Bruin Sports Capital
- Jennifer Langton, Vice President of Health and Safety, National Football League
- Angela Ruggiero, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Sports Innovation Lab
- Kern Egan, President of Consulting, Americas, Lagardére Sports and Entertainment
- Wayne Lonstein, CEO, VFT Solutions
- Imari Oliver, Founder & CEO, Bond & Play
- Jonathan Ohliger, CEO, VEEPIO
- Ricky Medina, Senior Manager of Business Development, NFL Players, Inc.
- Dan Mannix, CEO, LeadDog Marketing Group
- Benita Fitzgerald-Mosley, CEO, Laureus Sport for Good Foundation USA
- Gregory O'Dell, President & CEO, Events DC
SPORTS FORWARD is part of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's FAST FORWARD series, a forward-looking platform to explore the people, ideas, and innovations that are shaping our lives and our businesses. Learn more.