In the business of stronger communities.
What We Do
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation harnesses the power of business to create solutions for the good of America and the world. We anticipate, develop, and deploy solutions to challenges facing communities—today and tomorrow.
- DisastersWe help businesses and communities respond to, prepare for, and recover from disasters.
- WorkforceWe develop solutions to meet America’s workforce needs.
- CivicsWe strengthen American democracy.
Our Impact in Stories
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Going Farther, Together: 2023 Impact Report
In our annual impact report, you will see how we are translating our bold new vision into action by organizing around proven capabilities in civics and democracy, disaster resilience, education, and workforce.
By Carolyn Cawley
- Resilience in a BoxBecome a more resilient business with these easy-to-use tools.
- Talent Pipeline ManagementLearn how to build successful talent pipelines to fill open jobs.
- The Civic Trust®A nonpartisan commitment to boost civic literacy, skills, and participation.
- Corporate Social Responsibility14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- WorkforceJEDx National MeetingTuesday, March 1902:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Workforce2024 Trusted Learner Network UnconferenceWednesday, April 03 - Thursday, April 0408:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Disasters13th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, May 15 - Friday, May 1709:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
Interested in receiving U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation updates?
The Connector is our monthly newsletter connecting you to innovative solutions, strategic partnerships, and our top stories.
The 25th annual Business Solves Conference and Corporate Citizenship Awards highlighted the impact of private-public collaboration in addressing emerging and persistent global issues through innovative business-led solutions.
U.S. Chamber Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes Spotlights Companies and Individuals with a ‘Commitment to Service’ at 13th Annual Awards Gala
David Clunie, Principal - Head of Community Relations at Edward Jones examines the role of the private sector in advancing economic mobility for more Americans.
Kelly Fuller has dedicated her career to bridging the gap between K-12 education and career through the championing of lifelong learning through her work at the Columbus Chamber of Commerce and as a Business Leads Fellow.
Middle school students can apply today. Finalists will receive free access to Khanmigo, Khan Academy’s AI-powered tutor, to study civics.
Awareness gap sidelines parents in supporting their child’s learning, underperformance predicted to stifle future earnings
The 2023 Citizens Awards spotlighted those making a significant impact on issues critical to society, from addressing youth food insecurity and expanding equitable access to quality healthcare to building resilience in the face of crises.
In recent years, there has been a prominent shift in the way we think about the workplace. As the home and office become one, there is greater visibility into the lives of employees, and how they show up to work as their true, authentic selves.
For more than two decades, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Citizens Awards have highlighted how businesses serve as a force for good, expanding opportunity and driving progress in every aspect of society.