The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Corporate Citizenship Awards recognizes the most strategic and innovative corporate citizenship programs from businesses, chambers, and associations of all sizes.
Every day, the private sector serves as a powerful force for good in communities across the United States and in countries around the world. Since 2000, the Citizens Awards have highlighted how businesses are helping solve today’s greatest challenges through innovation, expertise, efficiency, capital, and collaboration. From philanthropy to shared value to corporate social responsibility—the Citizens Awards honors the partnerships and organizations that leverage their resources, expertise, and talent to make a positive impact.
Awards are given in six categories that will honor businesses for specific strategic initiatives:
- Best Commitment to Education Program
- Best Community Improvement Program
- Best Disaster Response and Community Resilience Program
- Best Economic Empowerment Program
- Best Environmental Stewardship Program
- Best Health and Wellness Program
Additionally, the Foundation will award two Best Corporate Steward awards that honor companies for exceptional overall corporate citizenship portfolios:
- Best Corporate Steward--Large Business
- Best Corporate Steward--Small and Middle Market Business
There is no fee to nominate, and no limit for the number of nominations. Businesses of all sizes and chambers of commerce are eligible to apply.
Sponsorship opportunities to purchase a table are available. Please contact Alex Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.