This is an exclusive U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation working group on exploring what works in financial wellness programs. We will feature informative case studies as well as guest speakers as well as an interactive discussion among the companies present. We will discuss issues including:
- Barriers to uptake and how to resolve them, including through communications, incentives, and outreach;
- How to leverage data and carry out sophisticated analytics, including on impact and ROI;
- How to incorporate behavioral insights to ensure that programs lead to positive behaviors;
- Navigating innovative vendors;
- Innovations in targeting employees in the value chain;
- Benchmarking with other companies;
- Customizing programs for diverse demographic profiles.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Shamarukh Mohiuddin.