Tuesday, May 16
► 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. | Career Symposium
Employment-related discussion panels, including valuable insight from employers and senior spouses. Please scroll down for the complete symposium agenda.
- Opportunities to network with employers
- Lunch will be provided
► 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. | Networking Reception
- Opportunities to engage with recruiters, community leaders, local professionals, and military spouses
- Special remarks by Mrs. Bonnie Amos and Mrs. Laurie Craparotta
- Complimentary food and beverages
Wednesday, May 17
► 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Hiring Fair
- Employers committed to hiring military spouses
- Career resources and tools from our nonprofit partners
- Expert resume guidance and free LinkedIn profile photos
► Click here to register for this two-day event.