Camp Pendleton Transition Summit
At our Camp Pendleton Transition Summit, you’re invited to connect directly with HR experts and hiring managers via industry-specific employment briefs, attend our resume building and digital networking workshops to super-charge your transition to a civilian career, then network with dozens of companies at a free evening networking reception.
The second day will include an opportunity to get firsthand information on transition, recruitment, and the hiring process during an interactive discussion with employers from a cross section of industries, followed by your chance to meet with local and national employers at a massive career fair in the afternoon.
This event is free and is open to active duty service members, Guard and Reserve, veterans, and military spouses. Please scroll down for the full event agenda.
Employers: Learn how to make the most of these Transition Summits here.
NEED A POLISHED RESUME?
Resume Engine is the quickest and easiest way to send your resume to employers at the transition summit. Translate your military experience and build a powerful resume today at ResumeEngine.org.
► Job Seekers, Employers and Service Organizations: Register here.
Why register? Job seekers can upload their resumes to be viewed by employers ahead of the event.
If you have any other questions, please visit our FAQ page.
► Day 1 (8/29): Camp Horno/53 Area – Regimental Instructional Facility
► Day 2 (8/30): Pacific Views Event Center, 202850, San Jacinto Road, Oceanside, CA 92058
Camp Pendelton is a security-controlled installation. Specific information regarding acquiring base access for the summit will be provided upon registration.
EMPLOYERS: If you are not a military ID card carrier, you will be provided with information regarding acquiring base access for summit upon registration.
- If a military ID card carrier is driving the vehicle with non-military ID card carrier passengers, the military ID card carrier is responsible for his/her passengers while on the installation. No base access is required for passengers in this case, although ID may be required of anyone requesting access to the base.
- If a non-military ID card carrier is driving the vehicle with non-military ID card carrier passengers, the driver and all passengers are required to apply for base access.
- Law Enforcement staff who are attending the event in their official squad car AND are in uniform do not need to apply for base access.
- All persons driving on base must have current driver license, insurance, and registration.
- Once you submit your information for base access, you will only be contacted if a problem arises with your access. You will not be contacted if you are cleared for access.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Our Service Member Transition Summits connect employers of every size and industry with talented veterans, service members, and military spouses through a series of town hall style panel discussions, networking receptions, employment workshops, and a Hiring Our Heroes hiring fair. For more information on our Service Member Transition Summits, click here.