Creating Transformational Change: Translating Sustainability inside the C-Suite
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center is partnering with VOX Global to offer an exclusive day and a half day training program for sustainability professionals. This training program differs from similar training programs in five very distinct ways:
- C-Suite executives will share their insights on how best to communicate the jargon of sustainability in ways they can understand and support;
- Each session highlights a specific aspect of a sustainability executive’s job and provides practical tips they can take back in order to be more effective leaders;
- Each session builds in time for table discussions so participants can discuss plans for converting what they heard in the panel discussion into actions they could take back to their company;
- The training concludes by translating the lessons learned into the development of a strategic business plan that demonstrates the value of sustainability in a language the C-suite and company will understand; and,
- Participants leave with a network of colleagues with whom they can call upon after the forum is over.
Due to the nature of this program, space is limited. If you are a corporate sustainability professional interested in learning how to leverage your skills and assets to drive transformational change within your company, you do not want to miss this training. Learn more and register today!
To learn more, please contact Jennifer Gerholdt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a list of hotels near the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.