On April 9, the U.S. Chamber Foundation hosted a webinar to discuss the release of its report, Cultivating Wellness: Mental Health Training in the Workplace. On the webinar, participants heard from business leaders on how companies and employees are addressing mental health in the workplace before and during COVID-19. Participants learned:
- Key strategies and practical guidelines to develop effective mental health programs in the workplace;
- Resources and best practices to address mental health in the time of COVID-19; and
- How the U.S. Chamber Foundation and National Council are partnering to bring mental health resources and training to businesses around the country.
Featured Speakers included:
- Jae Kullar, General Manager, Global Health & Wellbeing, Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Jennifer Posa, Global Head, Employee Mental Well-Being & Workplace Effectiveness, Johnson & Johnson
- Chun Yee Yip, Director of External Partnerships, Lendlease
- Pamela Corson, Vice President, Global Health Organization, Prudential
- Tramaine El-Amin, Assistant Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, National Council for Behavioral Health
- Elyse Cohen, Senior Director, Health, Wellness, and Food Programs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation